Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break Nails!


Over Spring Break I got to spend time with my family and Do some Nails! :)  
My Beautiful Family^
These cute nails have a stripe of acrylic and some fun chevrons (zig zags) with paint (first ones I've ever done)  Kylie Ann Lee- Friend since 2nd grade

These are my cute little Bentlee's Nails! (6yrs old)

This is Shellac! - fun gellish paint that is as thin as nail polish but very hard! stays on for a very long time! 
Simple white! 

These are fun simple nails with hearts on the thumbs and chevrons (zig zags) on the solid colored ring finger. -Kaylee Jo Brailsford! (really great Friend)

Sparkly Purple with black chevrons on the rings (kinda hard to see) - these were for her prom!

\
Fun Spring colors with Chevrons (zig zags) on ring finger! - Karlie Fulton (another great Friend)

Turquoise with a White stripe! solid ring finger with Chevrons! (zig zags) - Miranda Paulsen

These are similar to above nails with a little change, solid ring and thumb is turquoise with Chevrons! - Hadlee Boren (great Friend)

Just trying out some cheetah design! - I got better

Did I mention I do Toes also! Acrylic toes with Chevrons and polka dots! - Trisa Johnson (work with her)

Solid colors with Cheetah print! - Sarah May Nielsen (Best Friend)

Simple White! - JJ Montgomery (got engaged nails) (Great Friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment